Agriculture and Research Development under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forest will be carrying out auctioning of Litchi fruits on 23rd May 2019 at 11.00 am. The interest bidders are requested to inspect the orchard and participate in the auction at conference hall of ARDC, Samtenling. The participants are required to fulfill the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The auction will be open to the genuine nationals and they must produce their latest census status with citizen ID cards.
- It is mandatory that only the successful bidder himself should undertake responsibility of harvesting and marketing.
- The participants are required to deposit a sum of Nu 5,000.00 by cash payable to Program Director, ARDC, Samtenling; being the earnest money (Bank Saving Cheques will not be accepted). The amount will be refunded to the unsuccessful bidders at the end of the auction.
- All successful bidders are compulsory required to deposit full amount on the fall of the hammer.
- The ARDC management expects all the participants to be well familiar with the area and yield of the orchard they intend to bid and the ARDC shall be not responsible in case of any shortcomings or disputes.
- At the same time, bidders can only harvest from the area allotted to them in the auction.
- The ARDC management shall not at all be responsible for the security problems that might arise during the harvest.
- No bidders will be allowed to engage non-Bhutanese labors in the orchards.
- The floor price of Nu 30,000 for a total of 27 full bearing Litchi trees is fixed by the Auction Committee considering the production and easy access to market.
- All the above terms and conditions must be strictly abided by the participants.
198 total views, 1 views today