Department of Livestock would like to request the ticketing agents to submit your Airfare quotations rates for the following sector as per the terms and conditions listed below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Your quotation is to be submitted in a sealed envelope (official seal) which should be marked “Quotation for Airfare” with appropriate name of the signatory bearing office seal on company letter head.
- The quotation should be submitted on or before 17th April 2017 at 10.30 AM and will be opened on same date at 10.45 AM.
- Your quotation should be addressed to Director General, Department of Livestock.
- The bids will be evaluated on the types of aircrafts quoted, timing of flight, travel route, confirmed seats and as the rates quoted.
- The decision of evaluation will be final and binding.
|Date of travel||Departure||Arrival||No.of passengers||Remarks|
|20th May 2017||Bangkok||Paris||3 Paxs : EC||Arrival at Paris should be either in the morning or afternoon.|
|27th May 2017||Paris||Bangkok||3 Paxs: EC|
|Date of travel||Departure||Arrival||No. of passengers|
|18/19th May 2017|
|Paro||Bangkok||3 Paxs: EC|
|30th May 2017|
|Bangkok||Paro||3 Paxs : EC|
858 total views, 1 views today