The National Biosafety Framework Project under Bhutan Agriculture and Food Regulatory Authority, MoAF, Thimphu, invites air fare rates offer from authorised ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
Terms and conditions:
- The sealed quotation should be submitted to the Project Coordinator, National Biosafety Framework Project, BAFRA, MOAF, Thimphu on 12 June 2014 at or before 1:00 PM.
- The offer will be decided on the same day at 3:00 PM at National Biosafety Framework Project Office, BAFRA, MOAF, Thimphu
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
- The unconditional quotation like an increase of fare or changing of airlines at the time of travel will not be entertained.
- Availability and confirmation of seats should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Confirmed itinerary must be submitted at the time of submission of the quotation.
- The travel agents are requested to quote the full fare economy class as per the sectors given as above in order to have flexibility in change of flight time or name change in the event of unavoidable circumstances. The amount should be quoted in Ngultrum and the payment shall be made in Ngultrum.
Submitted by: National Biosafety Framework Project, BAFRA, Thimphu
1,827 total views, 1 views today