The National Mushroom Centre under MoAF invites sealed quotations from authorized ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
|Paro – Bangkok||15th May 2017||1pax ; Economy Class|
|Bangkok- Hatyai||15th May 2017|
|Hatyai- Bangkok||4th June 2017|
|Bangkok-Paro||4th June 2017|
Terms and conditions:
- Sealed quotation shall be submitted to the National Mushroom Centre, Department of Agriculture on or before 8th May 2017 (on or before 3.00 PM).
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, National Mushroom Centre, Department of Agriculture, MoAF.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 3.30 PM. The sector Bangkok- Hatyai-Bangkok will be confirmed based on availability of fund.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- Bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
-National Mushroom Centre
630 total views, 2 views today