The Ministry of Agriculture & Forests (MoAF) is pleased to invite sealed quotations from authorised ticketing agent for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
Terms and conditions:
- Sealed quotation shall be submitted to the Human Resource Division, MoAF on or before 20 November 2015 at or before 3.00 PM.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Chief HR Officer, HRD, MoAF, Thimphu.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 3.30 PM.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month from the date of submission of bids.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
|Sector||Travel date (tentative)||Remarks|
|Paro-Bangkok/Delhi-TelAviv (Israel)||22/11/2015-28/11/2015||22 pax (economy class)|
Please contact 335760 for further details.
962 total views, 1 views today