National Soil Services Center (NSSC) under Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests located at Simtokha is pleased to invite sealed quotation from authorized ticketing agents for providing confirmed air tickets for the travel of 1 (one) official from Paro to Seattle, Washington, USA as per the itinerary given below: –
1st March’17 Paro – Delhi
6th March’17 Delhi – Seattle, Washington (USA)
18th March’17 Seattle, Washington – Delhi
20th March’17 Delhi – Paro
Terms & Condition
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to National Soil Services Center, DoA, MoAF on or before 15th March’17 at or before 10.30 a.m.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to Program Director, National Soil Services Center, DoA, MoAF Simtokha.
- The quotations will be opened on the same day at 11 a.m.
- Quotations received after the submission date will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itinerary in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- The bidders must attach copy of the license and tax clearance certificate.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
For further details please contact at 351037/351174 during the office hours.
622 total views, 2 views today