The National Soil Services Center (NSSC) under Department of Agriculture (DoA), MoAF invites sealed quotations from authorized ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
|Paro – Bhopal (India)||14th August 2016||2 PAX; Economy Class|
|Bhopal (India) – Paro||24th August 2016|
- Sealed quotation shall be submitted to the National Soil Services Center, Department of Agriculture on or before 28th July 2016 on or before 1.00 PM.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, NSSC, Department of Agriculture, MoAF, Simtokha.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 2.30 PM.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- Bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
For further queries contact (02)351 037/351 174 or 1782 5472
960 total views, 1 views today