The Wildlife Conservation Division, Department of Forests and Park Services, MoAF would like to request the ticketing agents to submit your Airfare quotations rates for the following sector as per the terms and conditions
|Date of Travel||Sector||No. of Passenger||Remarks|
|7th May 2016||Paro – Bangkok||1||Arrival time at BKK should be before 5 PM|
|30th May 2016||Bangkok – Paro||1||NA|
Terms and Conditions:
- Your quotation is to be submitted in a sealed envelope (official seal) which should be marked “Quotation for Airfare” with appropriate name of the signatory bearing office seal on company letter head and confirmed sector.
- The quotation should be submitted on or before 22nd April 2016 at 12 PM to the Wildlife Conservation Division and will be opened on same date at 2:00 PM.
- Your quotation should be addressed to Chief Forestry Officer, Wildlife Conservation Division, DoFPS.
- The bids will be evaluated on the types of aircrafts quoted, timing of flight and on top of the rates quoted.
- Conditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
955 total views, 1 views today