Forest Resources Management Division, Department of Forests and Park Services, MoAF, Thimphu is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets for one official as per the following terms and conditions.
|Sl. No.||Name||Travel Date||Sector||Class|
|1||Jamyang||14/05/2016||Paro-Bangkok||Full Fare Economy|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Chief Forestry Officer, FRMD, MoAF latest by 3rd May, 2016 before 11am and will be opened at 11:30am on the same day.
- The rate should be quoted in Ngultrum as per the sector given above and will be selected based on the lowest evaluated bid.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of air ticket along with the invoice for payment.
- Conditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Quotation without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
997 total views, 1 views today