The Ministry of Agriculture & Forests would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets for the following Sector as per the following terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Dy. Chief Procurement Officer, Procurement Section, Directorate Services, MoAF, Thimphu latest by 17/4/2018 before 11:00 AM and will be opened at 11:30 AM on the same day.
2. The rate should be quoted in BTN (Nu.) as per the sector specified and will be selected for the most economical route.
3. Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
4. The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
5. The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
6. Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
7. Tender documents should contain copies of: (a) Valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs, and (b) tax clearance certificate.
8. Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu 10,000/- only as earnest money deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Director, Directorate Services, MoAF, Thimphu.
9. The earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the ministry as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
10. In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
11. Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
12. The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Travel itineraries (1):
|Date||Sector||Class||No of Person||Passenger|
|1/5/2018||Paro- Kathmandu||Economy||28||List attached|
1,137 total views, 1 views today