The Department of Agriculture ( DoA), MoAF invites sealed quotations from authorized ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
|Paro – Bangkok||22 March 2015||11 pax ; Economy Class|
|Bangkok – Paro||30 March 2015|
Terms and conditions:
- Sealed quotation shall be submitted to the Engineering Division, Department of Agriculture on or before 13 March 2015 at or before 3.00 PM.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Chief Engineer, Engineering Division, Department of Agriculture, MoAF, Thimphu.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 3.30 PM.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- Bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
-Submitted by Engineering Division, Department of Agriculture.
1,415 total views, 1 views today