The Human Resource Division, Directorate Services, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests (MoAF) is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets via the most direct routes from the following sector:
|Sector||Travel date (tentatively)||Nos. of pax||Type of class|
|Paro-Delhi/Bangkok-TelAviv||24 September 2018||35- 40 (tentatively)||Economy|
The terms and conditions are specified below:
- The quotation should be submitted with full fare and the rate should be quoted as per the sector given above.
- The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid as per the details mentioned above.
- Tender document should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tender should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 10,000.00 only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Head, HRD, Directorate Services, MoAF.
- The earnest money of Nu. 10,000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Ministry as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue tickets and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The quotation shall be opened by the Committee comprising of BDCL, FMCL, GBCL and the Ministry.
- No complaint either in written or verbal shall be accepted from the travel agent after the award is finalized.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
- Confirmed itinerary with travel dates must be submitted at the time of submission of the quotation.
- The bids in a sealed envelope should be addressed to the Head, Human Resource Division, Directorate Services, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests, Thimphu
- Sealed quotation should be submitted on or before 23 August 2018 at 11.00 AM. & quotation will be opened on the same date.
Please submit your quotation as per the above terms and condition. For further information, please call at 335760/332506 during office hour.
-Human Resource Division
712 total views, 1 views today