The sealed rates are invited from the authorized travel agents for air ticketing for the following sectors.
|Date||From||To||Class||No. of Pax|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Sealed rates must be submitted to the Procurement section, MoAF on 12th June, 2019 before 11:00 AM and will be opened on the same day at 11:30AM.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector specified and will be selected for the most direct and economical route. However, bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- Bidders should mention the name of the airline and submit confirmed itineraries.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or change of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- Tender documents should contain copies of: (a) Valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs, and (b) tax clearance certificate.
- The tender should be accompanied with earnest money (which will be retained as performance security) of 20,000.00 (Nu. Twenty thousand only) in the form of draft/ cash warrant in the favour of Director, Directorate services, MoAF, Thimphu. Quotation without Bid security and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid,the bid securitywill be forfeited (that has been retained as performance security) and the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final.
- The bill for the same may be raised through One-window payment counter of the Ministry for payment.
- The sealed quotation should be addressed to Procurement section, DoS, MoAF
269 total views, 5 views today